hardly going to admit its downfalls.... Ignorance is bliss -even when it's self ignorance!
*WARNING -gushy, gooey paragraph* Not to get over slushy, but through these relaxing 3 months off I've also had time to think of life in general and take stock, and even though I'm generally in awe of all that I have in my life (great friends, great boyfriend, not much money but hey I'm not homeless so that also rocks) I feel now that this has even grown further. Enough of that slush now! *End slushy, sickening paragraph*
Oh speaking of summer, I've also had my first year/ first attempt at growing vegetables in my garden -here's some pics and a salute to many more years of self sufficiency! (not quite there yet, but it's a start!)...
How do ya like them
And The finished product, aubergine and yellow pepper lasagne, nom nom...
- Showed Simon the blog... hello if you're reading... I'm behind you!! Ha, not really... bet he looked and all
- Babysitting an adult can be tough work
- The latest episodes of Breaking Bad blew me away! Deadly stuffs
- My sister bought me a Radley wallet while her and mam are away... yaaaay :)
- A deodorant can (nearly landed in the toilet, ha)
- Phone charger
- Pack of cheese
- An onion
- Tooth paste